It is with great honor that my wife and I, along with the entire congregation of The Power of Faith Ministries, Miramar, Florida, welcome you to our website.
The PFM caters to the family, which includes, but not limited to the husband, the wife and children. We also extend our arms to reach the outcast, the disadvantaged, the destitute and the rejected.
We believe that the Word of God is the panacea to the total depravity of mankind. As such, it is our mission to bring about the awareness that there is forgiveness of sins, healing, deliverance, hope and abundant life available in Jesus Christ. He satisfied the demand of God on the Cross of Calvary through His death and through His burial and resurrection.
It is only in Jesus Christ that we are fulfilled holistically. Consequently, some of the things we have available to us are:
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
- Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, Romans 5:1
- that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:19
- for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:4
- Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 1 Peter 1:8
and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— Colossians 1:20-22
- But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. Matthew 9:35
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
If you do not yet know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, we invite you to do so today by praying this prayer click here. We also invite you to join us in worship service as we look forward to sharing and working together on this journey of Faith.
In the Body of Christ, there is a place for you.
May the peace of GOD that passes all understanding be yours today.
From our Senior Pastor,